All times are UTC

It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:32 pm

Post subject: More Trade Options
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:47 pm 
Axe Warrior

Hello,

I was thinking maybe you can add a few more trade options so we can send items to our friends as well. Also I was wondering if you could add a chance of the trade carts or merchants(whatever carries the stuff) gets attacked and the resources are lost. This chances would increase for how much resources you are carrying and how long the travel is. We can also send our armies with them to protect them 8-) .
I was just thinking of more options, the colored part is just another idea but I don't mind if you don't add it.

Post subject: Re: More Trade Options
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:31 pm 
Runesmith

For as long as I have been playing (well over 4 years), people have been asking for a change in the market so that we can sell or give things more easily to our alliance. In Stormfall for example you can send a maximum of 2 scrolls (their equivalent of runes needed for research) to members of your alliance every 24 hours.

It's not going to happen. Emporea makes money from people buying gems, so the more gems that are used the happier they are and the more people who can play for free.

Regarding highway robbery, that might work, but we would either have to see the carts moving across the world (which would be a nice touch) and have them visible to all players, or have them attacked by neutrals. We would then have to have more research options to make them stronger so they deliver the goods safely.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:53 pm 
Axe Warrior

Well how about a private market for the alliance where only the alliance members can see the items.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:51 pm 
Runesmith

That has been suggested too, also only the alliance can see the item for the first minute or two. And every time the response is that Pixel have no plans to change the market in the near future (and probably none in the distant future either)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:02 am 
Archer

Patsy is right here, market convenience will never happen because Emporea derives a lot of their money here, and I am fine with that because the designers need to eat and be paid.

The game rewards you for teamwork, and the truth is by working with your team you can exchange a lot of stuff pretty easily...as long as timing is good. But since its annoying and a pain, most teams dont trade much gear, or sell currency items or unused immortals because of the risk of it getting sniped.