All times are UTC

It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:49 pm

Post subject: Game Suggestion- Dismiss option for Fallen Warriors
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:52 pm 
Skeleton

Please add a function, like dismiss, so we can easily get rid of fallen warriors.

I get why they were added, I get how they can be useful in certain situations but at the top end of the game they are totally useless and troublesome to get rid of when you have them in huge quantities.

Post subject: Re: Game Suggestion- Dismiss option for Fallen Warriors
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:12 am 
Archer

I get their purpose...and they are not entirely worthless. But most players spend a good chunk of time now killing them off, which I can't see how the developers can see that that is fun to do. I have to post messages in my alliance for strategies on how to best kill them off. Its universally ridiculed among about every player I have encountered. If Emporea cares about the game they might get player feedback on that and realize its a dud. Not sure if helped players after a wupe was the purpose though...it might be the purpose was to force people to manage their armies more tactically...but its more minutiae to me and not pleasant.

Too much in the game now is becoming tedious...managing gear for various purposes with only 3 master sets, digging around maps to find the right resource portal, and now killing off fallen warriors which appear in your army under numerous circumstances.

started off as a good idea but players generally are not fond of this.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:22 pm 
Runesmith

I send them to vh portals, they die quite nicely there :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:31 am 
Zeppelin

Hi guys,

you would not believe, but I am trying to convince our game designers about this option for a long time! They are currently working on a different stuff but I will not give up and I hope, that someday in future we will eventually get this feature!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:59 am 
Archer

Patsy...

They do die quite nicely in Very hard portals, and when you can make flamers or frosties its a nice little bonus.

But when you do not have that necro option on the server, its an annoyance. They meant well with this function...to give you something after a wipe, but its all the battles in between where you get small batches of them that creates a lot of annoying army management. Its actually a deterrent to take tears...beacuse if you collide, you have hundreds of them to deal with. It almost makes me not want to take tears, because now I have to get rid of them. They are putrid in combat and weaken the army in the arena.

Other than suicide and wasting a command point, there is no fast way to be rid of them. Again, to have to manage my gaming experience this way is annoying, not pleasurable.

All you have to do is ask the players...and I am struggling to remember ever hearing a player say...yep...I love those. No one does. If that's the case, the designers should take note and pull them or rethink them.