All times are UTC

It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:59 pm

Post subject: New quest line
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:48 pm 
Firefly

Event tasks are boring, every event is doing the same. More and more players are complaining about it.
Now there is a change. Absolutely stupid and pointless.
Why give the opportunity to perform tasks 3 times? Prizes are the same only the number of gems and experience varies. It does not make any sense. Often one task line was hard to complete without gems, execution 3 is impossible. This definitely discourages the game.
In addition, I see that preparations have been made to introduce this "improvement" in the remaining events. I do not know who invented it, but in my opinion this idea is the worst change ever since I played emporea.
There are so many cool ideas in the forum. Enter one of them. Instead of inventing such a senseless thing.

New achievements are a good idea.

Also, when updating event tasks on a wiki, an update to the artifacts can be made. In several events their description is outdated

Post subject: Re: New quest line
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:48 am 
Runesmith

I quite agree with you Bezimienny, this just makes the gap between those that play with their credit card and those who don't so much wider. Although the game is free to play, and you can actually gain a considerable amount of gems if you play it right, and pixel are quite generous with gems compared to many other games, it is becoming more and more a game for those that are prepared to pay. Although we need people with $$/€€ to keep the game running and new ideas programmed in, we also need a large number of those that just play for fun, to make the game more enjoyable, to make it a 'social' game, to have people to talk to in alliance and in world chat. People will leave if the gap between what you can do as payers and non-payers gets too big.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:07 am 
Zeppelin

Hi Bezmienny,
thank you for your feedback.

We have noticed, that people from active alliances, which attack the fortresses, can collect up to 200-300 CP's in two-three weeks. They spend them during the event and usually they finish the very same or next day. Is is not challenging and therefore we have decided to create new achievements and gave to these players the possibility to finish the quest line multiple times. Thank you for your understanding.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:23 pm 
Firefly

I agree with the fact that it is possible to get 100cp in a week, it is possible to even get 200cp, but between the events there is only one week break. Most players spend all cp on the event and play each one. Rather, it is possible to finish the brown task at each event, but winning silver is only possible in a few, but in the golden one or two over the course of the world. For a large part of players this will be very discouraging. I understand why this was created, but the execution in my opinion is weak.
In my opinion, at the beginning of the event there should be a choice: I choose a brown / silver / gold line. Such an opportunity would probably be better than passing a few times the same tasks.