All times are UTC


It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:22 am



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: New alchemy supplies
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:17 pm 
Runesmith
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:49 pm
Posts: 504
Sorry, you are going to be fed up with me, lol, but this alchemy change has been exceedingly annoying.

If we can only send 1 ingredient to a player in any cycle, then once we have clicked something in chat then we shouldn't have to see any more from that player for that cycle. I am endlessly clicking requests in chat that I know will not be sent, and it is making me frustrated and cross. Of all the irritating and unnecessary changes you have done, this is probably the worst. I really hope you either fix it or return it to how it was before, and very soon!
Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New alchemy supplies
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:47 pm 
Acolyte
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:26 pm
Posts: 32
I'm glad to hear that some form of change is coming, because it is nearly impossible to plan for alchemy ingredients at this point. I'm not even sure how many days worth I have stuck in the queue. I am a fan of getting ingredients in chat, but don't like having the ability to send ingredients removed. It was always nice when you were a few items short to just ask, "anyone on that can send me such-and-such ingredient"? You would almost always get what you needed in a matter of minutes. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New alchemy supplies
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:12 pm 
Runesmith
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:49 pm
Posts: 504
We should be able to send out requests to everyone in our alliance once a cycle regardless of whether they sent in chat or not. Sometimes you ask and they don't log in during that 8 hours but you should still be able to ask again in the next 8 hours. That was how it worked before, so you may log in and find 2 ingredients from the same person, because they were asleep when you asked the first time.
Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New alchemy supplies
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:52 pm 
Runesmith
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:49 pm
Posts: 504
Thank you for increasing the specials to 6 at a time. In line with that, please can you increase the storage to 18 (or even 20)?
Thanks
Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New alchemy supplies
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:12 pm 
Zeppelin
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:02 pm
Posts: 212
Ronald Hughes wrote:
I'm glad to hear that some form of change is coming, because it is nearly impossible to plan for alchemy ingredients at this point. I'm not even sure how many days worth I have stuck in the queue. I am a fan of getting ingredients in chat, but don't like having the ability to send ingredients removed. It was always nice when you were a few items short to just ask, "anyone on that can send me such-and-such ingredient"? You would almost always get what you needed in a matter of minutes. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.


Hi Ronald, we have received many complaints that chat has been overwhelmed with alchemy requests and there was no place to talk about fights, strategy and other game related important stuff. I believe this was one of the main reasons why the mechanics has been changed, in order to eliminate the messages from chat as from the PMs.
Please note, that this change is still not in its final and finest form and our game designers are trying to pimp it, make it less laggy and make it more transparent. Thank you for your patience and understanding (and cross your fingers, please ;)

Patsy Rose wrote:
We should be able to send out requests to everyone in our alliance once a cycle regardless of whether they sent in chat or not. Sometimes you ask and they don't log in during that 8 hours but you should still be able to ask again in the next 8 hours. That was how it worked before, so you may log in and find 2 ingredients from the same person, because they were asleep when you asked the first time.


This is a point our game designers have been working on past few weeks. In case people start to race-click their mouse button, the alchemy has a graphical glitch and it shows the same name over and over again. As you have mentioned, you can send one ingredient only - this situation has 2 possible outcomes: 1. it was a graphical glitch and the game could not finish the loading the name of the next player, however by accepting it you have send this player his asked ingredient 2. it was a synchronization glitch, which means you could click as many times as you want, however nothing would happen.

Patsy Rose wrote:
Thank you for increasing the specials to 6 at a time. In line with that, please can you increase the storage to 18 (or even 20)?
Thanks


Dunno ;) but I will spread a word to our game designers.
Top
  Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron