All times are UTC

It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:22 am

Post subject: Re: New alchemy supplies
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:17 pm 
Runesmith

Sorry, you are going to be fed up with me, lol, but this alchemy change has been exceedingly annoying.

If we can only send 1 ingredient to a player in any cycle, then once we have clicked something in chat then we shouldn't have to see any more from that player for that cycle. I am endlessly clicking requests in chat that I know will not be sent, and it is making me frustrated and cross. Of all the irritating and unnecessary changes you have done, this is probably the worst. I really hope you either fix it or return it to how it was before, and very soon!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:47 pm 
Acolyte

I'm glad to hear that some form of change is coming, because it is nearly impossible to plan for alchemy ingredients at this point. I'm not even sure how many days worth I have stuck in the queue. I am a fan of getting ingredients in chat, but don't like having the ability to send ingredients removed. It was always nice when you were a few items short to just ask, "anyone on that can send me such-and-such ingredient"? You would almost always get what you needed in a matter of minutes. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:12 pm 
Runesmith

We should be able to send out requests to everyone in our alliance once a cycle regardless of whether they sent in chat or not. Sometimes you ask and they don't log in during that 8 hours but you should still be able to ask again in the next 8 hours. That was how it worked before, so you may log in and find 2 ingredients from the same person, because they were asleep when you asked the first time.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:52 pm 
Runesmith

Thank you for increasing the specials to 6 at a time. In line with that, please can you increase the storage to 18 (or even 20)?
Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:12 pm 
Zeppelin

Ronald Hughes wrote:
I'm glad to hear that some form of change is coming, because it is nearly impossible to plan for alchemy ingredients at this point. I'm not even sure how many days worth I have stuck in the queue. I am a fan of getting ingredients in chat, but don't like having the ability to send ingredients removed. It was always nice when you were a few items short to just ask, "anyone on that can send me such-and-such ingredient"? You would almost always get what you needed in a matter of minutes. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Hi Ronald, we have received many complaints that chat has been overwhelmed with alchemy requests and there was no place to talk about fights, strategy and other game related important stuff. I believe this was one of the main reasons why the mechanics has been changed, in order to eliminate the messages from chat as from the PMs.
Please note, that this change is still not in its final and finest form and our game designers are trying to pimp it, make it less laggy and make it more transparent. Thank you for your patience and understanding (and cross your fingers, please ;)

Patsy Rose wrote:
We should be able to send out requests to everyone in our alliance once a cycle regardless of whether they sent in chat or not. Sometimes you ask and they don't log in during that 8 hours but you should still be able to ask again in the next 8 hours. That was how it worked before, so you may log in and find 2 ingredients from the same person, because they were asleep when you asked the first time.

This is a point our game designers have been working on past few weeks. In case people start to race-click their mouse button, the alchemy has a graphical glitch and it shows the same name over and over again. As you have mentioned, you can send one ingredient only - this situation has 2 possible outcomes: 1. it was a graphical glitch and the game could not finish the loading the name of the next player, however by accepting it you have send this player his asked ingredient 2. it was a synchronization glitch, which means you could click as many times as you want, however nothing would happen.

Patsy Rose wrote:
Thank you for increasing the specials to 6 at a time. In line with that, please can you increase the storage to 18 (or even 20)?
Thanks

Dunno ;) but I will spread a word to our game designers.