All times are UTC

It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:23 pm

Post subject: Pay to win. No thanks
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:06 am 
Skeleton

While I could spend hundreds a month on a browser game, I won't. Therefore, the fools out there who do will always dominate, not by skill, but by the size of their checkbook.

That is a crappy game for 98% of the players. Works great for the devs though.

Enjoy your game of he who wastes more money on a browser game wins. It's craptastic.

I'm not mad. I'm just not going to do it.

Yes, you can have my stuff if you can find it.

Post subject: Re: Pay to win. No thanks
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:17 pm 
Zeppelin

Hello Joel,
thank you for your feedback.

If a player donates to the game, he gets a little advantage. That is a fact. However you cannot win this game by yourself and it does not matter how many gems you will purchase. Emporea is an Alliance game and there has not been any Alliance which contains paying members only. The gems can be earned by hard playing and everyone can get his/her name on Hall of Fame. Thank you for your understanding.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:56 am 
Wolf Rider

Yes donating to the game is how it keeps going. No argument. BUT, there are a few players that are so loaded the spend so much it DOES buy them wins and you know it. PLEASE dont pretend this doesnt happen. Ive won servers when those guys were on my side BECAUSE they spent so much. The spend FP aspect is now and as always been very unblanced. I will pay 10k in gems to join a server where that is it. the max spend is 10k in gems. lets see who can really play the game then...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:29 am 
Skeleton

that is not true most of the Spawn of Chaos members do not spend a dime on this game and yet we will soon hold more wins than any team ever. If people do not understand team work then they cannot blame the Devs of the game for their short comings. Just my two cents

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:35 am 
Wolf Rider

ah dan you do spend/ you spend so many hours gemming. your cost is time. you also have team members that spend real$

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:21 am 
Runesmith

Yes Darin, some do spend $$ but most do not spend a big amount. As you point out, they spend a lot of time instead, working on other worlds to make most of their gems for a main world. And they take advantage of special offers for both gems and cps. It is a strategy game, their strategy is to maxmise their time and limited $$.

And one of our team finished a recent world at rank 30 without spending a single gem, so it can be done with time and experience.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:17 am 
Wolf Rider

yeah Im a noob. I didnt know :P