All times are UTC

It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:25 pm

Post subject: Command Points Regeneration
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:32 pm 
Skeleton

Firstly let me say that I'm really enjoying this game, but one thing that I've noticed is that the command points generate WAY too slow, 1 point per hour is not very good at all and it needs to be something like 1 point every 20 minutes.

Post subject: Re: Command Points Regeneration
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:06 am 
Runesmith

Many people have asked for more CPs per hour, but it isn't going to happen. Only in the special short worlds do you get 3/hour.

However, there are many ways to gain extra CPs. There is the one for logging in through portal.pixelfederation.com on your first visit of the day, and you can find them in Arena, alchemy, event quests, regular quests and occasionally on the facebook fanpage. And, of course, in the shop for gems (and there are often special offers for gems, so wait for them).

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 1:20 pm 
Grunt

I have been playing 6 years, and rarely get cp on log in. Only once a week do I see a chest with cp.
Most games give 5 cp / energy per hour. and they last longer than the 90 days we have here.
If game were to give more cp in portals, that would be great, as well as rune and artifact drop rate & more res would be greatly appreciated. the only reason we play portals is because we are out of cp. We cannot advance fast enough for alliances, so we get left behind or booted from the alliance.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:37 pm 
Acolyte

Daniel McFarland wrote:
I have been playing 6 years, and rarely get cp on log in. Only once a week do I see a chest with cp.
Most games give 5 cp / energy per hour. and they last longer than the 90 days we have here.
If game were to give more cp in portals, that would be great, as well as rune and artifact drop rate & more res would be greatly appreciated. the only reason we play portals is because we are out of cp. We cannot advance fast enough for alliances, so we get left behind or booted from the alliance.

Do you play on pixelfederation.com? If you do then you should get some gems and 1 cp every day. On the fifth day you get a reward chest with a variety of items (including more cps).

Between alchemist, arena, level chests, forts giving your cp back and quest rewards I have plenty of cps and manage to save at least a couple hundred in my inventory for an event (much more later in the server). Games that give 5 energy/hour also tend to use more energy/action in my experience.

Also, when you take in to account that you can play on every server at the same time... I'm surprised you would even be able to keep up with spending all of the cps on a daily basis. Now, if you're sending out 9-10 attacks at a time... that's a play style choice on your part.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:36 pm 
Skeleton

1 CP per day just for logging in to the game is crazy. I have to agree that 1 CP per hour is crap.

Also, the drop rate of runes and other items is crap. Today, I have been playing for 4 hours....mind you, all I can do is attack portals because I have NO CP... and all I have managed to get in that 4 hours is 2(two) runes. That is a maximum of 48 attacks on portals in 4 hours. There is no way anyone can get anything accomplished at that rate.