All times are UTC

It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:33 pm

Post subject: Re: Different special offers, unfair advantage for some play
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:34 am 
Skeleton

Rutky Empo wrote:
The first offer that is $0.99 for 600 gems is special offer that every player can buy only once in the lifetime

that is straight up bs... I never got that offer... also this is event special, there is 12 event items packed with that...

if you want to charge money from players to get advantage over other players, at least make it same for everyone

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:08 pm 
Grunt

now that you have admitted that you sort players according to their profiles, it makes you wonder what else is manipulated for players according to profiles. even ingame shit like drops etc... fair game? seriously beginning to doubt that. drops are manipulated, for instance, a reward dragon chest allways contains more than a regular one ingame during the death from the sky event. just one example how easy drops can be manipulated, so why not based on profiles. I for one would like to know what my profile is. consumers have rights too. especially if it turns out game isnt fair for everyone. You lot are walking on dangerous grounds..

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:29 pm 
Grunt

remember, we are not talking about a game, anyone playing is a customer, this is a businessdeal. especially since i'm paying for it. you lot are based in slowakia, part of the EU, and therefor obligated to uphold consumers eu rights. in addtion to previous post next to the question about my profile, i also would like to know of all the specific consequences this 'profile' brings to things ingame, other than stated in your EULA. promotional offers based on profiles are nowhere to be found there, and are also in direct violation of european treat acts. it's like giving all slowaks free res or whatever and the rest of the ec! nothing. see how that will hold up in a european court. pity for the rest of the world...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:59 pm 
Skeleton

the offers are so very different even if the same cost https://prnt.sc/fsgxx8 and http://prntscr.com/fsh166 this needs to change so all offers are comparable

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:58 am 
Runesmith

Wow, Elizabeth, those are huge differences. And I only ever get offered 50 gems for my €0.79 plus a couple of chests or coins or whatever the event currency is.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:46 am 
Skeleton

it is one thing for offers to be tailored to players usual spend from$1 5 $10 but for the offers in the same cost range to be very different is totally unfair and support will only up the cost not change the offer to be equal to others.
when one player is offered 50 gems and 4 chests and another is offered 720 gems and 12 chests for the same cost bracket it is biased this must change soon or players will leave or stop spending