All times are UTC

It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:49 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: EMPOREA WORLDS FACE NEW ENDINGS! DISCUSSION
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:34 pm 
Axe Warrior

why the xp is so small in boss fight ?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:07 am 
Grunt

How is player's score determined? I have noticed from arena fights that a player with lower city points, a lower level, lower tycoon points, lower spell casting rankings, and based on reading the details of the arena battle - a considerably lower upkeep, ranked ahead of me by about 20,000 points. How is this possible?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:30 am 
Frostguard

John Barry wrote:
How is player's score determined? I have noticed from arena fights that a player with lower city points, a lower level, lower tycoon points, lower spell casting rankings, and based on reading the details of the arena battle - a considerably lower upkeep, ranked ahead of me by about 20,000 points. How is this possible?

Hello John,

there is an article on this at the beginning of this discussion, please, see: viewtopic.php?p=7956#p7956

Also, since the latest patch, you can see this information in the tool tip in the game itself - when you go with the cursor over your own player points in the rankings.

I hope this info helps. :)

Have fun!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:56 pm 
Grunt

I appreciate the transparency of the new rankings. I do feel excessive weight is being given to altar level. Given the new ranking, a player who was outside of the top 500 could move to the top 100, simply by changing Alliances. I'll grant that altar level is not an unreasonable factor to use, but I think this skews it too greatly.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:58 pm 
Necromancer

To fill spots, we had accepted some allianceless people ranked in the 1100's and they moved into the top 500 by just joining. We aren't even ranked 1st or 2nd as an alliance.

This new system is definitely unfair to players who work hard all realm, but stay loyal to their current alliance rather than medal or rank hunt. But then again, this game is no longer about fairness and rewarding players for solid play.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:43 am 
Frostguard

Hello, thank you for the notes and comments on the topic, it has been forwarded to the people behind these changes in ranking. We´ll see. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:39 am 
Necromancer

I may be the only one, but with regards to the 3rd Boss Battle, I find the darkened screen and the lightening annoying.

The gems are a nice touch to get people to start playing another realm for those who can't just walk away with gems on the table. They will make someone in my alliance who continues to play very happy when I buy something from them for the cost of all of my surplus gems.

I am at a loss as to what to do with all of the surplus cps... there are only so many players on a realm to farm. The res from them is still better than what can get for comparable cps on neutral camps. Really have no use for runes or new arti's at this point maybe if I was closer to the next chest level, I could see hitting a neutral for arti's. An event would have at least have kept me from abusing smaller players by relentlessly farming them. And of course, my chest contents will make someone in my alliance who plays another realm happy.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:42 pm 
Grunt

I saw those flashes when my wife was playing. It could be rough on a player with epilepsy.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:11 pm 
Firefly

i was thinking rubies will be useful...but....lmao..... there is nothing good that can be bought with rubies..only scrolls.... i do wish rubies are allowed on market. Otherwise only buying scrolls doesn't make too much sense to me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:29 pm 
Frostguard

:D Yep, I am not the biggest fan of the flashes either. Thank you for the posts, forwarded.

As for the rubies and the marketplace - I do not think this is possible, the rubies were meant only as the currency for the shop since the beginning. And I do not think that having extra architects, city transfers, wisdom of the universe scrolls and so on is useless, to the contrary. ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next