All times are UTC

It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:43 am

Post subject: Fortresses Bookmarks
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:28 pm 
Skeleton

Hi,

Bookmarking fortresses for your alliance is an important feature to be able to keep track of which fortresses to attack, especially when players who are responsible to keep track of these fortresses are offline. As of today, unless I am wrong, the only way to view these bookmarks is to view province map and from there only view the bookmarks. In my opinion, for this important feature it would be more user friendly and convinient to create a HUD for this very specific feature or a button similarly to "Build new buildings", "Armies" and "Quest List". With this being said, it would also be a great benefits to player with this similar feature to view your alliance information instead of accessing your city first and then your alliance information window. I believe that these additons to the game will be a quality improvement for the game play experience.

Post subject: Re: Fortresses Bookmarks
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:19 pm 
Runesmith

Excellent suggestions.
Maybe a tab for bookmarks could be added to the 'Army' window so you can access it more easily.
I have found that clicking the Ranking Cup you can click the alliance name after mine in the list and that takes you to the alliance info without having to go into the city to click the statue

Post subject: Re: Fortresses Bookmarks
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:06 am 
Skeleton

No. There's nothing bookmarks has to do with Army. Army is an overview of your units, your alliance and your own military activity. Bookmarks is designed to be a reminder to when a tagged fortress' protection period expires. It would instead be more beneficial to create a new shortcut to the alliance overview on the UI and allow access to bookmarks overview from there. The whole point is to allow players easy access a vastly important part of the game.