All times are UTC

It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:21 am

Post subject: Tentacle Crown
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:07 pm 
Firefly

Tentacle Crown, a unique artifact of the event with the naga. Adds bonuses: increase the ability of trees wizard, increasing experience and received a bonus for fall out artifacts. Just about the last bonus I mean, what the magician to gain artifacts? No one will attack with the helm of any camp or portal because it simply does not make sense. So what is it?
Helmet adds a bonus to the tree warrior has the same bonuses (experience and artifacts), but the helmet builder has other. At the magician could use a range of spells and not unreasonable to gain artifacts. Is this a bug or so it has to be?

Post subject: Re: Tentacle Crown
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:20 pm 
Zeppelin

Hi there,

you made a very good point here and I am excited to share the good news with you, that these 3 items are going to be re-worked very soon. Thank you for your patience, stay tuned!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:30 pm 
Firefly

I play currently on chione and I have tentacle crown. chione ends 08/03/2017. until that time will come changes or rather directly before the event?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:51 pm 
Zeppelin

Hi,

I cannot promise you anything, all I know is that it is very high on our priority list. It may have be changed in the next few updates. :) Thank you for your patience.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:58 am 
Runesmith

Please don't change artifact attributes in the middle of a world, but as each world restarts. The Eye is now available on every world either as an event item or as a prize in the first bossfight so changing what the helms do when they are in use will really piss off a lot of folks. And there are many people who take note of what events are coming up on the world(s) they are playing and plan their artifact 'shopping list' accordingly.